Wednesday, November 3, 2010

all praises be to the Lord from whom all blessing flow...

I haven't updated since AUGUST! Nuts. I'm really sorry I have neglected my responsibility to the blogger world. Every time I check my site and say, "hey, maybe I will post today." I can never come up with something worth posting that isn't too emo, will offend someone, or I'm just too lazy to take the time to post.

I guess today I had a change of heart. . I decided not to be lazy and actually say something... (this might be because it is almost 2am and I cannot seem to fall asleep).

What has happened in Fall of 2010?
1. I'm getting my tonsils removed. FINALLY! November 17th I say "goodbye, till it be morrow.." I'm slightly excited and yet really nervous for this to happen. 1 of 2 things can happen. a.) I will have the surgery and get REALLY sick or b.) I will have the surgery and be fine in a couple of days. I'm hoping the later of the two happens. :)
2. I have made new and wonderful friends. Its been exciting to see my life this semester. God has richly blessed me with a drama free group of people that are in my life just to lift me up and support me in everything. It has been wonderful!
3. I've been involved with the musical. All I have to say is I'm glad I gave it a go, but it will never happen again. The best/worst experience of my life. Ha.
4. I'M IN THE SOCIAL WORK PROGRAM! Its official, I'm going to be a social worker. :) I'm oober excited about this!! My advisor and other faculty in the department love me and are so encouraging. I'll be graduating in Spring of 2013, but it is worth it to learn about my new mission field.
5. DELTA GAMMA RHO! We just inducted a new pledge class. They are a group of wonderful and sweet girls! I am so absolutely glad that God blessed us with some wonderful girls this semester!
6. ADDISON IS ENGAGED! I could not be anymore excited for her and Cory! Its sad that I'm not meeting him until the wedding, but still. I know that he is wonderful for her and I am so glad that she is happy with him. I'm also excited that I am getting to be a bridesmaid for her. I am absolutely elated that I get to be there for her and witness her marriage to Cory! It makes my heart happy that she has found someone worth her love and someone that loves and takes care of her. She deserves nothing but the best.

I am sure there are other things that are note worthy that have happened this semester, but that is all I have for now.

Love you! & God bless!

No comments: