This summer has been full of wonderful and unexpected adventures!
I should probably mention that I can get my point across better with pictures than words about 95% of the time.
Adventure #1: SOUTH AMERICA!
Those are just a few of the sights. It was pretty wonderful! One of the really amazing things was that I got to share the experience with one of my dearest and oldest friends.
:) Nathan Patrick White.
Adventure #2: INTERNING AT UCC!
Not going to lie, interning is probably the most rewarding thing I could have ever chosen to do with my summer. I have met some of the most interesting and wonderful people that I could ever have met. This is my second summer to be an intern, but my first summer with UCC. It has been wonderful! Not going to lie, I've had the best summer of my life here.
These kids bring me so much joy. :) I've loved every minute with them.
No comments:
Post a Comment