Friday, August 6, 2010

packing up my heart.

I feel like I'm never in the same place for very long. It is kind of sad. People say "Home is where the heart is," but in all honesty my heart is torn in many different places. Since I've been in college I've spent significant time in Searcy, AR; Houston, TX; and Conway, AR. I have barely been in Springdale in the past 2 years since I graduated, and in all honesty I'm ok with that. I call Springdale "home" but I dread going back every time. My family is there and my 3 very best friends, but the other people that I run into there just make my life miserable. I hate how my past always gets brought back to focus when I go back there. I just want to run away as far from there as I can possibly get.
Right now my heart is breaking as I pack up my room in the Stinnett's home here in Morrillton, AR. I just wish there was another month in this summer. I'm not ready to leave these kids and the friends I have made. I'm so scared that once I leave then Mason may leave and then soon after Laura may leave. That breaks my heart. I don't want to just leave them. I feel like I have more to accomplish here. I feel like I haven't fully fulfilled my purpose here.



No comments: