Thursday, August 12, 2010

home.

So, I know you've been on edge about this.... class went really well. I didn't fumble over my words and I feel like my point was clearly expressed. I was very pleased.
Now I am home. Its finally hitting me that I'm away from everyone I love. My heart is currently with the people I spent my summer with in Conway. I really miss it.
The past few days have been a fog for me. Since I got home I've spent way too much time with my family and I have spent way too much time in my bed. I have been having a hard time functioning. Its kind of sad.
Ha. Yesterday I had lunch with the wonderful Amy Neil and she roped me into being a chaperon for my old youth group. I'm glad I went, but man it was so tiring. I was up all night... ridiculous....

Tomorrow I have to get 4 fillings in my teeth... not looking forward to it. UGHH! And then my family thought it would be funny to share their horror stories about the dentist... I'm really not excited about this. It actually makes me sick to think about them messing with my teeth. Not fun.


No comments: