Saturday, January 22, 2011

pray. laugh. love.

Lately my life has been full of these three things.
Prayer: I've been praying fervently for friends who love and care about me and my needs, for someone to spend my life with, and to make it through this semester with straight A's.
Laughter: Laughter comes easily for me. My friends bless me with hilarious situations and comments. It is such a blessing. In Proverbs is says that laughter is good medicine. I truly believe that with all my heart. I have been such a happy person. Laughter is what keeps me out of the darkness and what reminds me that God is good all the time.
Love: This is the hard one. Love. In my prayers I have been asking what is love? I have no idea. Is it just a strong emotional attachment to someone? Is it a strong physical attraction to someone? Is it seeking yourself first in a relationship? What is love? All I see around me is a selfish love for self in the world. It's rough for me to see. I would give my life for any of my friends or my family. I give everything and feel like I receive nothing. I feel like you guys are reading this thinking wow she's full of crap. But really, if you are my friend you should know that I would give anything for you and would be there for you through anything.

Anyway.... I'm done ranting. I'm learning lessons. God is working in my life. This semester will be a blessing.

LOVE! LOVE!

No comments: